Spread the love
I cannot think of a better way to eat cauliflower nowadays. It’s a super warming, creamy and delicious dish!
Cheesy Baked Cauliflower
Very delicious and nutirtious way to eat cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- parsley to garnish
- breadcrumbs/vegan cheese for the top
For the sauce:
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 florets cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp each turmeric, salt, chili
- ½ cup plant milk
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 tbsp tahini
- ¼ cup water from cooked vegetables
- Boil sauce ingredients: potato, carrots, onion and cauliflower florets in salted water.
- Divide cauliflower into florets and pour over some boiling water. Let sit for 15 minutes. This way cauliflower cooks a little bit and it is easier to cook in the oven.
- When the sauce vegetables are cooked drain and add the rest of sauce ingredients in a blender and blend. Adjust consistency and spices if needed.
- In a baking tray line cauliflower, pour over cheese sauce and top with bread crumbs or vegan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.