Spread the love
This is one of the best combinations ever! Super healthy and delicous! I love those beautiful peas combined with smooth classic hummus.
Minty & Garlicky Sweet peas over Clasic Hummus
Minty peas and classic hummus is the best flavour combination.
- 500 g frozen sweet peas
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 ml olive oil
- bunch fresh mint
- 2 tsp dried mint
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- First make garlic oil by blending garlic and olive oil with a hand blender.
- Set it aside.
- Boil about 4 cups of water and add peas. It’s very important to put in boiling water as we don’t want overcooked peas.
- Boil peas for 4 minutes and drain with a really cold water. This way we stop cooking peas immediately.
- In a large bowl add peas, garlic infused olive oil and all the remaining ingredients.
- Top it it with fresh lime juice and fresh mint.
- Serve this mixture over classic hummus and it’s the best thing ever!