Simple is always the best. I love making meals like these, it just makes me happy to eat so many colours. Made with natural, quality ingredients it was one of the best cauliflower dishes i’ve ever eaten!
Did you know that cauliflower is a very good source of fiber, full of antioxidants, contains many nutrients such as vitamin K, C, B6, Pottasium, Phosphorus and Magnesium, also can be helpfull for weightloss.
Here is one of the best healthy cauliflower salad recipes!
Pesto Cauliflower Salad
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 lemon juice
- water for the consistency
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Put cauliflower in a boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add all the pesto ingredients in to food processor and blend until creamy consistency.
- Mix it with boiled cauliflower florets, parsley and pomegranate seeds.
Check more salad recipes here…