I guess one of my favourite vegetables is pumkin. I love roasting it and puting in everything what I eat. I think this salad represents my creativity and makes me so happy to see that many colours together. Also all these flavours together make such a lovely combination that everyone is going to enjoy.
Nutrition wise pumkin is such a healthy vegetable packed with nutrients and atioxidants. My mentality for cooking is to eat fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables as much as I can so I get alll the nutriets human bdy needs.
Most comforting salads with pumpkin! Combined so many flavours and turned out very delicious and nutritious salad!
Roasted sumac Pumpkin with garlic yoghurt and pomergranate seeds
- ½ small pumpkin
- 3 tbsp vegan plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 handful pomergranate seeds
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- ½ salt and sumac
- Peel and cut pumkin in bite size slices and rub with salt and sumac.
- Roast in the oven until slightly browned and softly cooked.
- In a bowl combine yoghurt, tahini and minced garlic and mix well.
- When pumkin is cooked add it over the yoghurt sauce.
- Garnish with pomergranate seeds and parsley.
Check more salad recipes here…