These garlic dijon mustard roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and covered in this beautiful garlic dijon marinade! This will definitely become your new family favourite on the dinner table. These roasted potatoes are incredibly easy to make and so so delicious! Moreover, this recipe requires only 5 simple ingredients!
How to make garlic mustard potatoes?
The ingredients you’ll need:
- Potatoes. I love to use small baby potatoes with their skins on as it gives crunchiness to the dish!
- Dijon mustard. The star of this marinade is dijon! This gives a slight and tangy flavour to the potatoes!
- Galric. Use a lot of garlic for the marinade. I would recomend something from 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- Olive oil. Mixed with dijon mustard this makes the potatoes crispy!
- Salt and pepper. Just simple spices to add more flavour to the dish!
How to make these roasted potatoes?
Firstly make the marinade. I mixed together dijon mustard, minced galric, olive oil, salt and pepper. Then I added washed and chopped potatoes and mixed everything very well. I prefer to marinate the potatoes for at least 30 minutes before cooking. This way they soak up some flavours. The best would be to marinate for about 1-2 hours before cooking. After potatoes have soked some flavourful marinade I transfered them to a lined baking tray and baked in the oven until golden and crispy. After the potatoes are cooked I garnished with some freshed dill. And that is it! Simply delicious!
Who doesn’t love a side of hearty, salty, garlick-y potatoes?! Plus, they go with almost anything. I really enjoy having them with a classic vegan burger or in a nourish bowl with lentils and sautéed peppers & onions! These are perfect for lunch or dinner, and you can even store your leftovers in a sealed container and reheat them in the toaster oven or air fryer later. Pro-tip: sometimes leftover potatoes can dry out a bit, so I like to drizzle a little tahini and maybe some lemon juice on top just before serving.
Check out more recipes:
Garlic Mustard Potatoes
- 1 kg baby new potatoes
- 1 heap tbsp dijon mustard
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- fresh dill optional
- To a bowl add mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper and whisk everything together until well combined.
- Wash, dry and cut your baby potatoes and add to the marinade.
- Mix well and marinate potatoes at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours before cooking.
- Transfer the marinated potatoes to the lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated 200°C oven for about 30 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Garnish with fresh dill and enjoy!