This spinach dill bean dip is is creamy, flavorful, and perfect for dipping chips or fresh veggies! This simple appetizer is gluten free, vegan, and allergy friendly. Sometimes you just need a simple appetizer that comes together quickly. Whether it’s for a birthday party, or a night in at home, it’s nice to have an easy, tasty dip recipe to turn to when you need it. This white bean dip is perfect for summer, extra delicious with white beans, garlic, lemon, spinach, and dill. Lemon, spinach and dill is a nice fresh touch to the perfect dip.
How to make spinach dill bean dip?
They ingredients you will need:
- White beans, you can use any white beans available to you. Cannelini, butter beans works just great.
- Lemon. I like to use a lot of lemon juice as it gives a lovely acidity to the dip.
- Fresh Dill. This is perfect with the lemon. But if you don’t like dill fell fress to change it to parsley or any herb you like.
- Spinach. I used slightly cooked spinach in this dip.
- Garlic. My havourite spice. I love the taste of garlic meeting all the greens and beans here.
- Tahini. Use just one tablespoon for a creamy dip consistency.
- Salt and black pepper. Just simple spices to give more flavour to the dip.
How to make it?
It actually super easy to make it as you only will need a food processor. Simply add all the ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth consistency.
How to serve the dip?
This white bean dip recipe is a fantastic party appetizer! When I’m hosting, I often serve it with fresh veggies, crackers, and baguette. But because this recipe is so easy to make, it’s also a great everyday dip. Keep it on hand to eat as a snack with veggies and pita chips, slather it onto a veggie sandwich or wrap, scoop it into a pita with falafel, or add it to any bowl for extra protein.
Check out more of my favourite dips:
Spinach Dill White Bean Dip
- 1 tin white beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 50 g cooked spinach
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- olive oil to top optional
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Plate it and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve it with crackers, bread or any way you like. Enjoy!