This strawberry and coconut mousse is the best refreshing summer dessert. Made with only 3 ingredients, creamy, light and an absolutely divine mousse made using strawberries and coconut. Its also known as Coconut Strawberry Mousse and is perfect for a quick dessert.
Mousse has always been a favourite dessert of mine. You only need a few ingredients, it can be prepared in advance and it’s easy to put together. Yet it’s impressive enough for a dinner party (tried and tested!).
Ingredients for strawberry coconut mousse
Apart from it being so simple to make, the best thing is that it’s made using all-natural ingredients like:
And if you need any extra sweetness, you can add sugar or honey or any liquid sweetener of coice, and that’s it.
Whip all these 3 things together and you have yourself a gorgeous baby pink dessert that’s really hard to stop at just one.
It’s so simple that it makes for a perfect takeaway dessert too for parties or any other gathering.
How to make this strawberry mousse?
To make this creamy mousse, all you have to do is place the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight or even 2 days before and that’s the only prep you need.
Just open and whip the milk into soft peak (gradually becomes creamy) and then mix strawberry int it.
Some tips to make this mousse better:
- You can use the fresh / frozen strawberry pulp.
- If you don’t have strawberry, then use 3 tbsp strawberry jam for 1/2can of coconut milk.
- This is the tough one – If you don’t like strawberry, mix any other fruits of choice
I always love when you make the recipes, so feel free to tag me if you make it and let me know what you think!
Try my other favourite desserts:
Strawberry Coconut Mousse
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 10 large strawberries
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice optional
- Prepare your coconut milk the night before by puting it to the fridge.
- To the food processor add clean straberries, coconut milk cream without water and liquid sweetener.
- Blend everything together until creamy and smooth.
- Add to the serving glasses and set in the fridger for 2-3 hours. Alternative put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with more strawberrries and chocolate and enjoy!