Spread the love
This is one of my best cookie recipes I’ve ever made. Knowing that these are healthy makes me so happy as well. Texture is amazing and cooks in 7 minutes! Just wooow!
Healthy Tahini Cookies
Very delicious and nutritious tahini cookies. Everyone is going to love them.
- ½ cup tahini
- 5 tbsp liquid sweetener (such as molasses)
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 cup +1 tbsp almond flour
- white and black sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients except sesame seeds and form little balls.
- Dip these balls in sesame mixture and flatten cookies using the bottom of glass.
- Cook in preheated oven for 7 minutes until golden.
- Let it cool down completely as they will be soft when they’re hot.
Check more desserts here…