Persimmon with Tahini and Mollases is one of my favourite winter desserts. It has such a lovely and sweet flavour. Everytime once I start eating persimmons I can eat so much in one sitting. I created this very special and simple Persimmon with Tahini and Mollases dessert made with only 4 ingredients. I’m sure everyone is going to love it if they try!
Persimmons are a good source of vitamins A and C as well as manganese, which helps the blood to clot. They also have other antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of many serious health conditions including cancer and stroke.
You might also like:
Persimmon with Tahini and Grape Mollases
- 1 ripe persimmon
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp grape mollases or any other liquid sweetener
- 10 hazelnuts halved
- Wash your persimmon and slice in 8 pieces.
- Place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle tahini and mollasis over the persimmon.
- Sprinkle some hazelnuts. Enjoy!
Check more desserts here…