Super easy and delicious recipe to use up some peaches! It’s super moist and soft. Definitely must try in summer!
Peaches are related to plums, apricots, cherries, and almonds. They’re considered drupes or stone fruit because their flesh surrounds a shell that houses an edible seed. So if you want and you have some plums or apricots you can definitely swipe peaches to that.
Peaches contain many nutrients such as vitamin C, K, E, K, managanese and pottasium.
Also it can be helpful to improve heart health, skin health and even preven from some cancers.
Vegan Peach Loaf
- 6 dates
- ⅓ cup mollases
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ¼ cup neutral oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 peaches
- 2 handfuls of hazelnut
- Soak dates in hot water for about 15 minutes, then drain and mash them.
- In a bowl mash soaked dates, add tahini, molasses and oil.
- Mix well then add flour, baking powder, vanilla, salt and water. Mix well then add chopped hazelnuts and 1 chopped peach.
- Transfer the dough to a lined baking tray and top with slice of the rest peach.
- Bake in the preheated 200°C oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool down and enjoy!
Check more desserts here…