These Avocado and Chickpea salad pinwheels were amazing! Super simple to make, very delicious and filling!
It is also perfect for lunches and kids will love it!
These Avocado and Chickpea salad pinwheels are so easy to make. All you need is tin of chickpeas, avocado and tortillas. Add everything to a food processor, spread it on the tortillas. Roll it up, slice it and enjoy!
Avocado and Chickpea Salad Pinwheels
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemo juice
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 1 tin chickpeas
- handful of parsley
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ english cucumber
- 2-3 tortillas
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, parsley, tahini, 1/2 lemon juice, cumin, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Pulse until you it’s all combined but not turning to paste.
- Meanwhile mash avocado add 1/2 lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt and oregano.
- Thinly slice cucumber.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Spread avocado mixture following with chickpea mixture and sliced cucumber.
- I also sprinkle some sumac and chilli flakes, but this is totally optional. Roll it and slice into 1 centimetre bites.
You would also like: