This black olive and pesto bruschetta is one of the easiest and most delicious meals I’ve had in a long time! I think the beauty of any dish should be definitely simple and quality ingredients. I love how easy and quick it was to make, and I can literally make it any time I want. It takes 10 minutes to enjoy this beautiful bruschetta!
How to make olive pesto bruschetta?
It is super super easy to do it! Simply chop all the ingredients you need for bruschetta and mix with homemade or storebought pesto sauce. Let it marinade for 5 minutes and enjoy on toasted bread. So so good!
You’ll only need couple ingredients, but the taste depend on the quality of the ingredients.
- Black olives. Use your favourite brand of olives, they should be in salted brine. Simply wash them before adding to any dish.
- Tomato. I know winter is not the best to eat tomatoes as it is not the season. But try to find nice looking tomatoes as bruschetta is not bruschetta without tomatoes.
- Pine nuts. You’ll only need a handful of pine nuts. I recommend you to toast them before adding to the dish.
- Parsley. I love to add fresh herbs to bruschetta as it gives a wonderful taste. For me here would be a choice of either parsley or basil.
- Pesto. I recoment you using homemade pesto if you have time to make it. But store bought pesto works just great. You can find great pesto recipe here.
If you like this recipe check out:
Black Olive and Pesto Bruschetta
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 handful black olives
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp pesto sauce
- 2 slices bread
- Chop all the vegetables in to small pieces.
- Mix them with pesto sauce and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Toast the bread and add the mixture on top. Enjoy!