This potato and butter bean salad is exciting, fresh, tangy, delicious and nutritious choice for a healthy lunch option. It’s full of fresh flavours from baby potatoes, fresh radishes and fatty butter beans, as well as many fresh greens and finally touched with creamy mustard vinaigrette. It’s also super easy to make. All you have to do is to boil some baby potatoes until tender and chopp other vegetables, make the mustard dressing and toss everything together.
How to make Potato Butter Bean Salad?
The ingredients you’ll need for this fresh salad:
- Baby potatoes. You can use any kind of potatoes for this recipe. I prefer to use small size baby potatoes and cut them in half for a bite size pieces. You can use big potatoes only the cooking time will be longer as you need to boil whole potatoes.
- Radish. You are going to need a bunch of fresh radish for the crunchiness to the salad. You can substitute to fresh cucumber if you’d like or something crunchy.
- Red onion. It gives a lovely fresh and crispy flavour to the salad. You are going to need just a very small red onion or just half of the medium size onion.
- Butter beans. You can simple use canned butter beans or cook by yourserf from scrach. I like to use a can as it’s super easy and quick to use.
- Parsley and Dill. I love the flavour of fresh parsley and dill in this salad. You can also use some basilhere if you’d like more flavours.
- Dressing. It’s made from mustard, some liquid sweetener, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Simply mix all the ingredients until smooth and creamy concistency.
Check out more recipes:
Potato Butter Bean Salad
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 200 g radish
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Bring the potatoes to a boil and cook until fork tender.
- Chop all the remaining vegetables and add to the bowl.
- Ina small bowl mix al the dressing ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- When potatoes are cooked drain them and let cool down a little bit.
- Add to a serving bowl with the vegetables and pour over the dressing and mix everything.
- Serve it and enjoy!