I’ve decided to make patatas bravas, but then I had an idea why not to add more veggies and cover with this beautiful sauce. I can tell you it was soo delicious and it was gone in seconds…
Roasted Veggies a la Bravas
- 1 eggplant
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves garlic
- ⅓ tsp each salt, pepper, chili powder
- 2 tbsp tahini
- splash water
- ½ lemon juice
- handful fresh parsley to garnish
- In a one baking tray roast cubed bravas ingredients seasoned with salt and olive oil.
- In the second tray roast bell peppers, quartered onion and tomato.
- The sauce ingredients are going to cook faster so when it’s slightly browned take it from the oven and let it cool down.
- Add sauce ingredients to a food processor and blend well with hand blender.
- When the rest of the veggies are cooked remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Pour over the sauce and garnish with fresh parsley.
Check more main recipes here…