Garlic charred broccoli is a delicious and flavorful way to prepare broccoli that brings out its natural sweetness and adds a smoky touch. Broccoli, a versatile and nutrient-rich vegetable, takes on a whole new level of deliciousness when transformed into garlic charred broccoli. This simple yet mouthwatering recipe brings out the natural sweetness of the vegetable while infusing it with smoky, garlicky flavors. Whether you’re a broccoli lover or someone looking to incorporate more greens into your diet, this recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more. Let’s dive into the world of garlic charred broccoli and discover how to create this flavorful delight.
Ingredients for garlic charred broccoli
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- some raisins, peanuts and almonds
Customizations and Variations
While the recipe above provides a fantastic base, feel free to get creative and customize it to suit your taste preferences. Here are a few ideas:
- Add a kick of heat: Sprinkle red pepper flakes over the broccoli before roasting to introduce a spicy element.
- Citrus zest: Grate some lemon or orange zest over the charred broccoli just before serving to give it a refreshing twist.
- Cheesy goodness: For an extra indulgence, sprinkle grated Parmesan or crumbled feta cheese on the roasted broccoli and pop it back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts and turns golden.
This dish is a simple yet elegant way to elevate this humble vegetable to new heights. The smoky flavors and tender texture make it a perfect addition to any meal. Whether you’re a broccoli enthusiast or looking for a delicious and healthy side dish, this recipe is a must-try. So, fire up your pan, gather your ingredients, and embark on a culinary adventure with garlic charred broccoli. Prepare to be amazed by the explosion of flavors and the satisfaction of enjoying a dish that is as nutritious as it is delicious.
Check out more recipes:
Garlic Charred Broccoli
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 handful peanuts
- 1 handful almonds
- Cut the broccoli head in florets and separate the leaves, you can put the leaves abck to the salad or use in the other dishes.
- To the broccoli add chopped garlic, salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss everything.
- In a grill pan add a little bit of olive oil and heat up the the pan.
- Add the florets to the pan and char them for about 1 minute each side until slightly charred. Broccoli needs to be still crunchy.
- Add the cooked broccoli to the bowla dn mix with raisins and nuts. You can add more of the balsmaic vinegar if you like. Enjoy!